7.13.2010

Give Me Amazing Hair


Misikko has provided me some hair products from their store! I received Hana Shine Shield and CHI Silk Infusion. I tried out both products and they are great! The CHI Silk Infusion has an amazing smell to it, but to be honest the product was a little heavy on my hair. I would recommend the CHI Silk Infusion to people who have thick hair. Now I absolutely loved Hana Shine Shield, I made my hair nice and silky smooth! My hair looked shiny and healthy, and not greasy at all. You can even put it on your skin, like a moisturizer! Misikko has some great products on their website for great discounts and deals! The shipping was fast and they had beautiful packaging! They have fantastic flat irons for a discounted price and great hair dryers for a discounted price also!

Make sure you check out their store HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    i have chi silk infusion. when i run out i will for sure buy it from that site! its a way better deal! love your blog! im a regular reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to follow the blog!