9.03.2010

Give Me My Make Up Routine!

It's taken me a while to figure out what the right makeup routine is for me, and figuring out what products work best for me. I discovered that Bare Minerals really works well with my skin, leaving me an extremely matte and natural look. I've also fallen in love with Liz Earle skin care products, they really do give me fresh looking skin.

1. I apply Liz Earle Eye Bright Lotion, which removes all excess make up and makes my eyes look more awake

2. Secondly, I apply Liz Earle Daytime Lotion

3. Thirdly, I use my Bare Minerals Full Flawless face brush to add a small amount of my Bare Minerals foundation to my face

4. Fourthly, I apply an extremely small amount of Bare Minerals bronzer to my face using a Bare Minerals Tapered Blush brush

5. Fifthly, I add a little bit of Everyday Minerals blush in SoCo to my cheekbones using the BH Cosmetics blush brush

6. Sixthly, I apply Wet N Wild eyeliner (I heard it was a great eyeliner, so I tried it out. &I LOVE IT!) to my top lid using a BH Cosmetics eyeliner brush. Then, I top it off with some Loreal mascara

7. Lastly, I dust some Bare Minerals Mineral Veil on my face to set my make up

For my hair I use Hana Shine Shield, which I rub on the ends of my hair then the rest of it.

Love,
givemetaylornow


1 comment:

  1. I love Bare Minerals too. It's a really nice brand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to follow the blog!